Top Ten Resources
to Begin Investing
in the Stock Market
In a time of economic uncertainty, we all have to take stock of ways we can provide for our families both in the present and down the road. Here at Move Up With Mike, we always advocate everyone pursues a path towards financial literacy. Financial Literacy involves the ability to make informed decisions about your personal finance. So, we are often asked about the best way to begin investing in the stock market. So, we put together this list to help you begin your path to becoming a successful investor.
Here are our Top Ten Resources to Begin Investing in the Stock Market
#1. Stock Market Education – An investor needs to take the time and educate themselves about the stock market. There are so many different types of investment vehicles. It is very important that you take the time to find the best one for you. This takes time and dedication. Here are some books we recommend to help you through the process..
- Trade Your Way to Financial Freedom by Dr. Van Tharp
- Trading in the Zone by Marc Douglas
- High Probability Trading by Marcel Link
- Move Up With Mike’s Stock Market Instructional Video Curriculum
- Emini Junkie Trading Plan
- Forex Instant Pips
#4. Brokers – Now you have the knowledge, the trading system and the training, you are ready to find the right broker for you.
- Futures Trading – Global Futures – 20 Free Trades and intraday margins as low as $300
- Forex Trading
* Cashback Forex – Rebates for your Forex Trades
* Zulu Trades – Includes Automated Trading Signals