Understanding Forex Series – Interesting Facts About Forex0
Understanding Forex Series
Interesting Facts About Forex
The Foreign Exchange Market (Forex) is the market where currencies are actively bought and sold by banks, funds and investors. The Forex Market facilitates the conversion of one currency for another. It is the relative value of the base currency vs the value of the quote currency.
To start our video series on Understanding Forex, we have compiled a list of Interesting Facts about Forex.
* Forex market is open 24 hours a day 5.5 days a week
* The forex market is the largest market in the world
* There is no floor in the forex market. Most trades are executed electronically
* There are no commission in Forex
* Leverage in forex starts @ 50:1
Investing Instructional Video Course
Learn How to Identify High Probability Trading SetupsHigh Probability Trading